[NTLK] NR70 screen (was Re: Palm Interface)

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 13:33:07 EDT

Hi Sushi--

I have an NR70, and I don't think the screen rotates. It swivels and folds
over to open either as a clamshell or a flat-style PDA, but I believe it
only offers portrait orientation. I'd love a 480-pixel wide display.

Although the NR70 is a wonderful piece of engineering, it "don't do much."
It's a fantastic-sounding MP3 player, and plays photos and movies well, but
without any real Internet connectivity it really doesn't come close to being
truly functional for me. I guess in Japan they now sell a Bluetooth SDIO
card and a CF sleeve, right?

--Jesse