[NTLK] Modem Question

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 10:24:06 EDT

I have a US Robotics 28.8 Megahertz XJ4288 Modem. I want to compare it
to my other modem, the Motorola Montana 33.6 If anyone is using either,
which driver do you recommend? If there is not much difference in the
two, I'm thinking of going with the US-Robo because it has cellular
capability and an XJACK, (one less dongle). I'm using the Montana
landline. pkg. and (I know I'm beating a dead horse here) the volume is
either full blast or off when dialing, Unna has driver named
"motomont.pkg" is this any better?
Any thoughts?

Greg