Re: [NTLK] List/response

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 09:09:05 EDT

on 7/4/02 9:33 AM, Richard Lowrey at dawgface_at_mac.com wrote:

> I Totally agree with you Jon; which is why I responded to David. It seems I
> had
> taken David out of context and thought that he was slamming (Martin), when in
> fact, he was
> put off with the fact that Martin was slamming (Palms.)

I want to apologize to you. I wrote my email, and then discovered you had
apologized. I went to delete my email, but ended up deleting the wrong one,
and sending mine. You were a champion and a real gentleman in apologizing,
and I want to publicly apologize for my hastiness, and also commend you for
your gentlemanly behavior. Please forgive me. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland