Re: [NTLK] Return of Newton?

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 01:13:14 EDT

---- Original Message ----
From: "Jason Galarneau" <jgalarneau_at_iprimus.com.au>
To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Return of Newton?

> Hey, I didn't know that either... count me among the unwashed masses.

Hey there *was* a wink at the end of that, y'know... :)

> I have a Palm, but hate the interface. It's also a bitch to program.

There's nothing wrong with the interface. It's simple and to-the-point.
And if you want easy to program check out NSBasic/Palm.

> find NTK much nicer.

NewtonScript just annoys me. And since there is no NewtonOS development
anymore I just stick to PalmOS programming.

> BTW, anyone notice the new Sony Clie NV70? It has a 480x320 screen, just
> like the MP2K.... wonder how a Newton screen would look shrunk down like
> that... and in color. </Dream>

I have a HandEra 330 these days. Outstanding device. Best I've used since
the Newton.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.