Re: [NTLK] hinky contrast

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:22:44 EDT

   'Hinky'? Is this another non-american-ism like poutine?

   Anyway, there's a package somewhere that monitors the temperature and
ajusts the contrast automatically; don't know what it's called though.
But I have noticed that when you adjust the contrast in the Extras
drawer, the contrast seems to very depending on pen pressure - when you
press on the contrast slider, it gets more contrasy, then goes down
somewhat, which is somewhat annoying, especially if I'm trying to get
the optimal contrast for viewing a picture.. (Will Tibet do contrast
adjustment?)

Jim