Re: [NTLK] NewtWiki - hyperlinking in Notes

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 15:18:17 EDT

        Potentially. The main thing that is holding me back is how to
format the links. Currently the links are just plain text, and they only
link to other notes. If I linked to other applications, I'd have to add
"special" text to the links to identify the target (i.e.:
dates:MeetingWithBob). On the one hand it would add utility, on the
other hand it would make the links more complicated to write.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 95:
My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with
bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells
the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead
of opening up the cell for a look.