[NTLK] Bye bye jaggies! - for now...

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:41:56 EDT

I have a MP2100 that I carry around everyday but don't do much text entry via
HWR because of the nasty case of jaggies it has. Functions great otherwise.
With all the talk about fixing the jaggies, I dismantled to Newt and cleaned
the screen and the inside of the case really well - that didn't work. So I
went out to Radio Shock and picked up one of their Edge Connector
Cleaner/Protector pens. I cleaned the heck out of the little flexable display
cable and the contacts on the mobo - jaggies gone!
Thanks to those that posted this info! I probably would have written this
Newt off but it is working prefectly now. Hope it lasts! ;-)