Re: [NTLK] You know your a Newton power user when.........

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:55:10 EDT

>1. You use the back-light as midnight illumination to change your
>child's diaper

>2. You start to pick up Fred's Accent/Dialect

> 3. When you are half asleep with a snoring spouse , you tap them on
>the forehead with your fingernail to get them to stop.

>4. ... you're standard answer to almost any bare facts question is
>"I don't have the slightest clue, but hang on for a second - ah,
>there we are" by now.
>
>5. When you start writing your abbreviations on a piece of paper and are
>waiting for them to expand... (this happens more and more to me
>lately, to the point that I'm developing my own shorthand, so to
>speak ;-)
>
>6. You keep writing on your 17" monitor and get really surprised
>when nothing shows up on the screen.
>
>7. Youwriteonthecomputerandforgettohitthespacebar.
>
>8. You drag highlighted items to the left boarder of the screen to put them
>in one of the 9 clipboards. BTW, why did no freeware programmer realize this
>drag to the screen boarder feature?

>9. When you try to beam an address card to the solar powered angle screen
>calculator sticking out the top of your wife's filofax.

>10. You are writing something down on paper. You make a mistake and
>scribble it out, and wait for it to disappear.

(11. You start to correct the numbers & quoting on a threat like this)

Geez, if I look at some of those (mine included) I get the feeling
that there is some sort of radiation involved... it's not an RDF, but
it's certainly doing *some* sort of damage... *g*

Oliver 8) (<- protective googles - ahh, too late!)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE. THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE.