Re: [NTLK] You know your a Newton power user when.........

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 07:41:37 EDT

On 2.7.2002 12:16 Uhr, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:
> True, the Mac only offers the option to drag it to your desktop...
And even that is quite often very cumbersome, if I only think of my usual
desktop clutter...
M$ started to introduce a multiple clipboard feature into their Word (and
the other office components probably too) but I haven=B4t completely
understood how it works. It=B4s not as easy as with the Newton, that=B4s sure,
because nothing is.

--
Marco