Re: [NTLK] Questions about Moreinfo

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 02:49:03 EDT

On 29.6.2002 6:50 Uhr, "Kevin LaCombe" <klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Is it worth it? =20
I think you=B4re saving about half the price.

> Will it interfere with Dashboard?
I have DB and MI coexisting in peace and harmony on my german and US MP2k1.

> I already have Supernames and Dateman so should I switch?
I don=B4t know these two but would conclude that the functionality of either
respectivly even both is probably well covered in MI. The only thing to
complain is the slowliness of AtAGlance but its functionality is only
partially covered by TimeTrax and probably Dateman.
--=20
Marco