Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Poutine [Was: Newton Data Browser question]

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 21:32:29 EDT

ok, ok. we'll be going up to Montreal in August to say goodbye to Les
Expos. All this talk of poutine has got me quite curious. Is there a
newtontalker up there who might be interested in introducing four crazed
californians to this delicacy? two of us are under the age of 8...is it
legal for them to try it?