Re: [NTLK] Questions about MoreInfo

From: JDR (newton_at_buzzroom.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 16:55:44 EDT

I love that MI provides such granular control and the way you can link
and relate data. Whether intentional or not its design is generalized
to the point that it can be applied to lots of different uses - so I can
make my own process for using it rather than having
it push one on me.

What I miss in MI is a traditional calendar view showing events and
meetings - to the point where I actually run a copy TimeTrax too. Of
course, this could only work on a newt - both apps share the same
data.

--
Cheers,

JDR