Re: [NTLK] Ok, Now what do i do?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 09:47:56 EDT

on 7/1/02 9:31 AM, Nicholas Gillock at creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com wrote:

> Ok, I'm still trying to connect to my mac to install NCU on my Newton
> 2100.
    You just install NCU on the Mac, not on the Newt (the docking software
is built into the Newton).

> I still can't connect to they Newton with the IR on my powerbook.
    Which PowerBook do you have? Some had IR but not the right kind.

> is there someway I can put my memory card into my laptops PCMCIA slot
> and put the files on it, then put the card back in the Newton?
    No.

    What software is on the Newt at present? If it's stock (nothing but the
built-in software) you need one of two things _ a dongle and a serial cable,
or to meet another Newton user who can load your card or beam the software
to you.

Peter