[NTLK] Newtons Still in Use!

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 21:25:28 EST

While returning from Amsterdam, I was interviewed by one of the Schipol
Airport staff who was doing a customer satisfaction survey. She was
using an MP2100 with a custom software package that would automatically
launch when turned on. She seemed to know a bit about PDA's and the
limitations of the Palm types. I told her that 3 years after it was
discontinued, there is still nothing like it on the market. She agreed,
and said she did not understand how anyone could try to use those tiny
keyboards or small screens to write on.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com