[NTLK] Followup on PC Card Eject Problem

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 15:27:37 EST

Just wanted to give mr2ndhand a plug here for great customer service. When no one on the list came back and said they might have some parts for sale (I did get one offer from Germany - Thanks!) to fix my Newton, I decided to find out if the place I purchased from (mr2ndhand on eBay) might have a parts unit they would sell me. Henry (mr2ndhand) emailed me back and let me know that he thought that was not acceptable and if I would supply him with my address, he would send me out the parts to fix my Newton! That was completely unexpected!
In any case, I have emailed Henry my address and will let you all know how the repair goes. If you are thinking about buying a Newton from Mr2ndhand, go for it! My unit was in great shape (save the eject button, and that is going to be fixed) and customer service is wonderful!