Re: [NTLK] Choice

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 13:48:23 EST

on 31-01-2002 4:12, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> Basically my experience has been that combo cards are fine as modems and
> useless for ethernet.

Well there used to a TDK combo card that worked with both (but expensive)
but TDK seems to have dropped out of the pcmcia modem market.

And there's a driver on http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/

Robert Benschop

P.S.
On the hunt I did find another interesting page
http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals/pccardmodem.htm
that lists the power usage of different pcmcia modems.