Re: [NTLK] Choice

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 01:52:16 EST

Combo cards tend to not work with the Newton, unless you can find a
driver specific to the device you have. I would recommend the
stand-alone modem, and if you need ethernet, a separate card for that.
Any Hayes-compatible PC card modem will work. For the ethernet card,
check the list of ones that have Newt drivers on the FAQ.

Bonne chance,

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj