Re: [NTLK] eMate OS 2.2?

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 20:11:08 EST

Verily, on 1/30/02, David Golden quoth:
>I just saw this on ebay. I never heard about this " 2.2.00 " operating
>system. Some one out there seems to be taking this seriously enough to be
>bidding $50. Is this an upgraded eMate? I have no personal interest in this
>item, I was just curious.

Seems we just discovered this, and here it is being helpful and averting evil.

<http://www.maksystems.com/newton/otherhacks.html>

It's about halfway down the page. The jist is: 1) it's not rare 2) if
you're daring (i.e. foolish) enough, any emate can have it and 3)
nobody checks facts on ebay.

later,

--
ben.