Re: [NTLK] gem enterprises

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 02:20:41 EST

On January 29 2002, Will <blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu> wrote:

>I saw a big batch of 2100s with lots of extras being offered by these guys =
on
>eBay, and on their web site (www.gementerprises.com). Has anyone bought =
from
>this company before?
>
>--
>If puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.
>
>Will Reinhart
>blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu
>

>--

Hi Will,

yes I did three weeks ago and yesterday I received the package here in =
Germany.

What can I say: after having wiped off some glue at the MP's backside and =
cleaned the screen with some liquid I now own a nearly brandnew 2100! =
Screen has got not a single scratch. The MP came with a working 33 K Modem! =
And a 32 MB Flash Card! The Battery is better than the one of my first MP =
2100 and the stylus is in fine condition as well. The leather case seems to =
be not used at all. Only bad thing: MP's coverplate can not be held at the =
back (mounting seems to be worn), but I can live with this.

Post and package was fast and secure, contact with Robin from =
GEMEnterprises was friendly and qualified. I can highly recommend these =
guys.

Best Matze=