Re: [NTLK] Groupers were based on Wavelan

From: Chris Myers (cmyers_at_plumbrook.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 19:02:01 EST

This makes the most sense. Why would AT&T (Lucent & Agere) call two
different products the same name? They would not. Yes it might be a
slower version but still should be compatible. Which means, what if we
could get the source to these, we might be able to modify it to work
with the Wavelan PCMCIA card. Then it is possible we do not need to
spend so much time developing it, unless the grouper has built in
software that translates the Wavelan to Appletalk. Maybe we should try
searching this route, because it might be easy. Again I do not
understand how the Groupers work and am trying to point people in a
better direction to get this done.

Chris