[NTLK] newton screen protectors (mp2k)

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 01:46:12 EST

Just thought I'd mention there is a guy on ebay (no affiliation) that
is selling what appear to be writeright similar pda screen protectors
in a 'freesize' format, big enough to be trimmed down to fit the
MP2k. Seems to be a low tack plastic idea, like the old writerights
were. I bought a pack of 6 for $11.50 delivered (to canada, which was
double the shipping). Still, a good deal.

One of his current auctions:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1327484852

seems to be auctioning a number of these, check seller's other
auctions for more.