[NTLK] Couple of Problems

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 21:16:37 EST

Hi all!

Just a couple of questions to quench my thirst...

1. Are there any software of internet connectivity as well as card drivers
(i.e. ethernet card) for the OMP? Seems like most browers and e-mails
programs mostly cater to OS1.3 to OS2.x... My OMP is OS1.10 though. And I
heard that OMP does not recognize ethernet cards. Is that true?

2. I've heard someone said before that I can try to e-mailed my packages and
use my MP2100 to receive the mail & upload the packages. Is it really
possible? I've tried but I use SimpleMail and I couldn't get it to open up
the attachment or something like that. Any suggestions?

3. Lastly, are there any software like a "conflict-catcher" that lets you
know if you had any software/extensions conflicting? If yes can anyone
direct me please?

Thanks to all in advance!

Gao p(^.^)q