[NTLK] Re - properly designed site

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 19:42:08 EST

> If a site is properly designed to consider all types of browsers...

One of the best jokes I've heard lately. Please translate the above
sentence to

If a webmaster has enough money to pay a couple of people working full-time
for him, trying out whatever he comes up with with a myriad of Internet
Explorer
versions, a myriad of Netscape versions, a fair amount of Opera versions and
whatever other browsers are out there. All this on at least three platforms.
But this is theory. I can't imagine anybody who would do this kind of work
for more than a week without killing either himself or the people
responsible for
Internet Explorer 4.7 on the Mac. Of course, only after dropping a bomb on
Netscape headquarters.

Frank-who-always-thinks-testing-everything-on-his-site-with-four-browsers-
is-not-enough-but-a-family-has-rights-too.

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de