[NTLK] PC Card Eject Button Broken

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 13:11:31 EST

I just purchsed a second hand MP2100 as a backup for my upgraded MP2000. Everything was working great and then, the PC Card eject button on the top slot stopped working. The button comes out only occasionally when pressed and then when pushed back in (to eject the card) the card is only barely moved.
Any clue as to how to fix this? If parts are needed, anybody have any they are willing to sell? I have no problem doing the work myself, I just need the parts.

Oh, BTW, I am new to the list. I have been a Newton user ever since the MP100 and have had the email imnewtman_at_aol.com right after the end of eWorld. I have used the MP0, MP100, MP120 (original and then upgraded to OS2.0), and the MP2000 that I then had upgraded to a MP2100.
TIA,
Tom