[NTLK] Major site update

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 14:15:13 EST

Ok, folks,

I did it.

What shortly before last Christmas I thought would take no longer
than a week is finally finished. I did a major update of www.pda-soft.de.
My eyes have been rectangular for the last three weeks, my wife is
contemplating divorce. Last night Fusion decided to scramble a random
amount of images while I uploaded the site (especially banners and the
buttons
in the left frame), I think I fixed this tonight at around 4.00am.

Here's some of what has changed:

The site now is completely available both in German and in English. You can
select the section from the start page, and there's a link to the respective
other language on every page.

The site should now be browsable without using frames. I've no idea why
anybody would want to do that, but what the heck, it was a good experience.

Furthermore, there are two dedicated pages (that don't use frames), one for
each language, available from the start page. These contain a kind of
"table of contents" of the site, so you won't have to click too much to
reach
everything.

All stories are now available in German and English and they can be
downloaded in NewtonBook format.

The battery refurbish pages and the disassembly instructions pages have been
updated, more and better images have been added, some ambiguities
have been removed.

I'm not going to look at a single pixel of this site for the next 48 hours
at least.
However, if you find anything wrong, dead links, Fusion-scrambled images
I have overlooked or whatever, I would be thankful for a tip.

Cheers and thanks

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de