Re: [NTLK] Rotate in button bar

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 20:22:51 EST

> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:39:24 -0600
> Subject: [NTLK] Rotate in button bar
> From: Zander Goss <zandergoss_at_marmothall.net>
>

> I've been wondering, does one need extra software to put rotate in the
> button bar? If extra software isn't necessary, it would help me A LOT!!
> I rotate my screen about every 45 minutes during certain classes. I have
> Dates as my backdrop, so rotate isn't right in front of me. And when I use
> rotate, I'm almost always taking notes on something. Any help?

Did you ever have a look at i++?
A really nice piece of software, has buttons for light, rotate, poweroff,
all in a pop-up bar rising from the i-button.
Tap-Bar also has a rotate-button, and you can have a little expandable
floater of it anywhere on the edge of your screen.
I'm sure that there is also a single rotate pkg you could put in the
ButtonBar, but why waste rare space? ;)

Oliver :)

--
How can we take such a risk? The answer is simple: we have zero journalistic
integrity.