Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 22:17:23 EST

cool images.
I've mirrored a site (because it was really really
slow originally) on my server that has a bunch of
anime images. Check it out at:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/backgrounds.html.
Like always, the site is a minimal site and designed
for Newton browsing and downloading/installing. I even
converted the images in GIF format to allow older
NewtScape users to see the pictures before they
download them.
Ed
Web/gadget guru
check out my Newton on the web 24/7 (well, mostly)
http://65.84.234.167

--- Aron Hsiao <thoth_at_leapdragon.net> wrote:
<snip>

> Second, after an hour or two, I got really tired of
> making
> wallpaper images. ;) Are there any repositories of
> nice
> Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images out there, or are
> the links
> from Avi's page basically everything right now? I'm
> one of
> those people who tends to use a new image on my
> desktop
> every day... but so far I've only got a very few
> wallpapers
> for my 2x00 units.
>
> Thanks all...
>
> -Aron