[NTLK] Transferring QuickFigure Pro File to Excel 2000

From: Achow2_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:40:03 EST

I am using QuickFigure Pro 4.0, QuickExchange 3.1 with fix (downloaded from PelicanWare), and Excel 200 on Windows 98.

I can send a spreadsheet from QFPro to Excel but am having problems sending from Excel to QFPro. I've got the connection and a transfer of data is being made BUT where's the data on the Newt? The QFPro spreadsheet has no filled in cells, NADA.

Any ideas? Maybe Excel 2000. I'll try on my system at home with Excel 97.

Thanks,
Anna