Re: [NTLK] Wireless Lan on Newton

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 11:39:25 EST

You misunderstand, I stated that the WAP, or Wireless Access Point,
doesn't matter. His Airport is broken and he's looking for a new one.
I'm using a D-Link DWL-1000 WAP and it works fine with both my Macs and
PeeCs. I just can't configure it or load updates from my Mac ;-)

The actual cards are going to be driver specific, that's why I threw out
that I have have two dofferent one available to me if he goes down one
of those roads. It's probably going to end up being the card that has
the lowest voltage reqs, IMHO.

Fred