[NTLK] LookOut

From: David Mantripp (d.mantripp_at_fantastic.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 09:55:15 EST

Hi -

Does anybody have any views on LookOut for connecting to MS Outlook ? I
just tried it and it seems, well, unfinished (like just about all Newton
connectivity sw). Also it seemed to drain my batteries (using serial
connection). Using email connection doesn't seem to work... And it doesn't
appear to have a website anywhere. But still... I used to use Landware's
Sync+ on my 120, but that seems to have gone, and anyway it was for MS
Schedule...

David