[NTLK] AW: MessagePads for Europe

From: Neerfeld, Ralf (Ralf.Neerfeld_at_alldata.de)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 07:29:03 EST

I got the information that computer are tax-free (thanks to WTO) and =
"only"
the 16% (german) sales tax is applicable. This tax is payable here in =
Europe
(is there an european country with less sale tax).=20
The value from which the sale tax is derived is the value of the bill

Ralf

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----