Re: [NTLK] Now the Truth Can be Told

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 06:12:54 EST

>Out of despair for getting a few 2100s, I'm now prepared to get a batch
>of 10 since it's all that's avavilable to us French addicts. Would you
>be so kind as to clear the money and resend the package to me ?
>Of course, the shipping goes to me as well as some handling for your
>efforts.
>Please let me know if you're ready to play that game.
>Then I'd take 2-3 out of the package for my usage and make the others
>available at no additional cost to French (or European) amateurs.
>Wow - $1500 ? - a lot of money.
>Thank you in advance,
> G.E.

Now I'm confused. Who is ordering units for who in Europe? I'd like to be
in on the deal (Germany) and I've heard from two different people who are
offering to arrange shipments to Europe, Mark Ross and Bill Shamam, the
latter of who I've only received a somewhat cryptic message from asking
what the best way would be to ship the units and then later no reply. In
other words, G=E9rard, if you can arrange something and are willing to
forward the unit to Germany, I'll pitch in with you (assuming Mark is
still going to do it). Otherwise, maybe Bill could reply to everyone on
his list again giving a somewhat more definite status than: "Now I'm back
from holiday." (Sorry for sounding so cynical but that's what happens
when information on such a topic isn't kept up to date on a regular
basis. There are also some of us, like me I'm sure, who are anxious to
know if the whole thing's going to work out and if it's still worth
waiting for.)

Chris Searles