Re: [NTLK] Now the Truth Can be Told

From: Gérard Evrard (gerard.evrard_at_free.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 05:13:45 EST

Hello Mark,

Out of despair for getting a few 2100s, I'm now prepared to get a batch
of 10 since it's all that's avavilable to us French addicts. Would you
be so kind as to clear the money and resend the package to me ?
Of course, the shipping goes to me as well as some handling for your
efforts.
Please let me know if you're ready to play that game.
Then I'd take 2-3 out of the package for my usage and make the others
available at no additional cost to French (or European) amateurs.
Wow - $1500 ? - a lot of money.
Thank you in advance,
   G.E.