Re: [NTLK] Packages aren't recognized

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 14:15:55 EST

 Hi there -

Have you tried using X-Port 2.0 to install your packages? I ask, because I
have had many occasions when NCU couldn't recognize packages, but X-Port
could. Don't ask me why... I went to art school, but this has worked
consistently for me. BTW, the apps that I installed in this way have worked
perfectly. Go figure...

Dave