[NTLK] Ethernet FUN!

From: Dave Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 12:39:11 EST

Ok, so I got my eMate's ethernet card working (Thanks to some help from
NewtTalk member Donald J. Ryan). Send and received email via our DHCP
server. Now, two questions remain.

1. I find the new messages in the "In Box." When I try to read them, I get
the following message: "This uses stationery that is not installed and
cannot be displayed. (text)" I don't know what that is.

2. Can I access the file server at work? We have a large AppleTalk ethernet
network. Since there's no "Chooser," I don't know how to find the file
server. Is this possibe? Also, can I print to a (ethernet) networked
laserprinter?

Thanks for your help again. You folks really know your stuff. Help me show
my PC/palm wielding office mate the power of Newton (so he'll stop making
fun of it)!

Dave