Re: [NTLK] Hide the button bar?

From: Jesse Garnier (lists_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 11:05:48 EST

Christian Matzerath wrote not long ago (1/24/02 7:30 AM):

> I'd like to hide the button bar when writing in notes, so I have got th = hole
> screen to write). What package does do this trick?

I too use BarKeep, but I use it along with KillBB to remove the button bar
altogether. KillBB replaces the full button bar with a floating palette of
scroll arrows, overview, undo, extras and show button bar. Only 6 icons on a
horizontal or vertical strip you can move anywhere on your screen. I love
it.

http://www.newts.com/newton/

--Jesse