Re: [NTLK] eMate memory kit on Ebay

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 06:46:09 EST

>P.S.
>I think that $ 200 is really expensive for the memory upgrade too, but if
>your eMate is you sole computer I would still think that it's money well
>spent too.

$200 is definitely a lot for the upgrade, but only a little over double
what it cost originally, right?

If you got a $99 emate, got this last? upgrade kit (they sure don't show up
much) you'd have a $300 emate. About double what you can find them for
without the upgrade, if you are lucky. Depending on how badly you want
one, perhaps justifiable. And really, emates haven't been sub-$200 for
*that* long. I've been searching thru mail archives for a post, and found
a reference, chortling at "lowballing" an offer for a 2100 at $350 :)...