Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 00:49:55 EST

>On 02/01/23, Stephen Jendraszak wrote:
>
>I'm inclined to agree... the just covered the palm rest with
>black....something.

Nope.

If they used the TAM keyboard, they extracted the TAM keypad and put it in another case/keyboard shell.

FYI, the pads are not removable. And in the movie, you can see under the keyboard where the pads would have been. In this case, special effects to do that would be a waste of time.

I will see about removing my keypad tonight -- if I have time. I will then send a photo to James to post on the web. Then you will see.

There are other details as well which indicate that this keypad is from a TAM.

More later...

Sushi