[NTLK] looking to replace old powerbook with eMate

From: Will (blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 17:44:03 EST

I bought an Apple PowerBook 5300c a few months ago intending to use it for
note taking, email and light word processing. It didn't fit my needs (too
heavy, and the battery won't survive a full day of classes) After a little
more research on hand-held computers, it looks like an Apple eMate might be
just what I need. Is there anyone on this list who wants to sell an eMate,
or better yet, trade for a powerbook 5300c? (great condition, fully upgraded,
with many extras - email me if you want full configuration details)

--
If puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

Will Reinhart blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu