Re: [NTLK] Map of Los Angeles Metro Trains/Subway

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 18:31:19 EST

You'd be suprised. True we do love our cars (I have 3!!) but people like my
girlfriend either ride the bus/train because they don't have a car, can't
afford to maintain a car, or because they like to ride public
transportation, or convienience (like living next to a metro station..?).
It's nice to be able to get to hollywood blvd in 5 minutes, rather than
drive there through traffic and look for parking.... we need a better public
transporation system though. Want to see a PDF of my area?
http://www.mta.net/metro_transit/System_Map/Maps/SystemMap.pdf . I wish we
had more light rail systems, they rock! I used to be able to get from my
house in the suburbs to downtown LA in 30 minutes during rush hour traffic,
same ride if I was in a car would be anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on
the number of accidents. I hope the books/maps that I make will help someone
:)

-Chris