[NTLK] This Old Newt Contest update

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:11:12 EST

Well do to the kindness of Comcast High Speed internet ....
The first round of the Contest went twice as long as intended.
But I have internet access at home again. (woohoo)

The first round will end today after I get home from work and read (sort=20=

through) a weeks worth of NTLK.

So if you havent gotten 5-5 correct and want a chance to win a copy of=20=

Pocket Money get on over to TON and play

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com