Re: [NTLK] Re - charging in battery tray on a 2x00

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:01:56 EST

> So, one could feasibly create a rechargeable tray setup with new cells,
incorporating the original extra components from a worn out rechargeable pack.
Thus allowing slightly easier replacement of cells upon their demise at some
point in the distant future. Right?

    Shameless plug:

    I set up a (quite simplistic) web page with photos and some intructions on
how to convert the standard battery tray to be able to use rechargeable cells.
    I've been using this for two years now without a problem. I think it's a
fast and clean way to achieve this.

    http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/battery.htm

Daniel Padilla