Re: [NTLK] Screen Calabration Issues

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 09:38:20 EST

I actually stumbled on that rom image site, thanks, and my emulator seems to
be up and running fine, and I was able to back up the whole newton without a
problem, though I'm still worried about trying to brianwipe, I want to make
sure it's stable, Ive had issues with it in the past on windows; though that
was win98 and not 2k. Thanks also to Victor (I believe) for the full image
of newton dev and connection with os, makes life a hell of a lot easier!

André