Re: [NTLK] exporting notes, take 2

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 07:16:05 EST

>I'm trying to export approximately (3-6 notes per hour of class) * (3
>hours of class per week) * (12 weeks per term) * (13 courses) - and
>ideally that would be 13 big RTF files (one for each course). Based on
>the one course I've half-exported so far, I'm looking at about 6 files per
>course, with the 1Mb limit.

Well, you can always glue the RTFs back together in Word or whatever once
exported. In terms of time and of getting your data out safely it might be
best to just make one note per RTF at first.

Did you try/ have you asked about Xport and how it might handle this large
a task?

About how many "screens" of data is one note?