Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 from Gem Enterprises

From: rm (rmeili_at_biomail.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 15:49:35 EST

Hi,

after I sent another email they finally got back to me and offered to
exchange the Messagepad and the Modem.
I had suggested to give me a partial refund which I would much
prefer. But I realized after asking for it that I might look like a would
be extortionist.
So I am leaning towards keeping the stuff instead of going through the
hassle of shipping it back. After all the Newton seems to be fully
funtional although somewhat battered. Exchanging the modem seems to be
even more trouble than it is worth.
By the way I really like the case.