Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 13:51:15 EST

That's what I thought, too. But I put that down to my imagination, since I
saw it right after I got my Newt, and such things were very much on my mind
at the time.

-James

> Well, I'm not positive, but the keyboards in that funky Neil
>Peart wraparound computer seat in The Matrix sure look a lot like Newton
>keyboards with different decals on the keys...
>
>Jim Anderson

Screen Protection for Cheapskates
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/screenprotectors.html
Info and templates to fit all of your screen protecting needs.