Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail, IMAP and other stuffs

From: Alexander Andrade Lećo (alexleao_at_mpcnet.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 12:59:22 EST

Thx Victor, I did search for IMAP on Google, but readed only superficials
texts about. BTW, your info help me a lot and sum more than that infos that
I found at google.

Now, I just need to learn manage the IMAP accounts with SimpleMail... Any
help from the masters of Simplemail??? ;^)

TY again.

Alex Le=E3o