Re: [NTLK] [OT] New PC's

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 06:58:56 EST

on 1/20/02 8:28 AM, Christian Matzerath at matze_at_uumail.de wrote:

> Sorry, this is OT, but vital:
>
> the new iMac is not furniture it is technology getting ALIVE! It is a cute
> little pal, this iMac, isn't he. Draw a face onto it's screen (not with ink
> of course) and even he LOOKS at you! Give him some wheels underneath it's
> corpus and he will MOVE! And with TextToSpeech he TALKS.
>
> The Mac is born!

Have a look at the infographic at http://www.theonion.com about the new iMac
(the link is at the left navigation bar). I especially like the part about
it sprouting cybernetic insectoid legs and scuttling away when threatened).
Direct link is http://www.theonion.com/onion3801/infograph_3801.html

Back to the topic at hand...

ANP

--