[NTLK] 130 screen repairs

From: Glen Swanson (laotel) (glen_at_laotel.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 03:47:45 EST

Hi all
I've been given a bag of various Newton bits and pieces including a 130 with
a back light that wouldn't light. Last night I opened the case and by
reseating the two cables the light begun to work. Unfortunately the touch
screen in no longer responding to the pen in any way. Did I bugger it up, or
are their any recommendations of a good fix.
Many thanks

Glen K. Swanson
Rural Development Advisor/Anthropologist
United Nations Development Project

Lao 98/G81 NRDP
The Committee for Planning and Cooperation
Vientiane, Lao PDR

telephone & fax: (856-21) 212 605