[NTLK] Serial57000 FYI

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:43:17 EST

This may be old hat, but it's something I figured out the hard way - If you
wish to use Serial 57000, make sure you turn on Flow Control on your PC's
serial port. Xon/Xoff or Hardware will do, but otherwise you need to have
your buffers at 0 and it's still a bad connection. Once I turned on flow
control, I was able to do a full BU over serial of my 2100.

Fred